Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 20 and May 03. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use.
The E520 Indoor Rower is FDF’s champion indoor water rower designed for the health club or commercial gym environment. The water rowing machine’s shorter length, higher seat and rugged performance ensure a robust performance, perfect for any fitness level.
This E520 Indoor Rower offers unrivaled natural catch and resistance, featuring FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for instant adjustable resistance at the turn of a lever. Our twin tank water resistance rowing system delivers a massive range of resistance to suit every rower, from seniors to professional athletes and personal training.Key Features:
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.” – Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
Optional Back Support Handle
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodised aluminium seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage.
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
740mm x 720 x 770 (29.1 x 28.3″ x 28.4″)
Nett Weight 57kg (125.7lb)
Gross Weight 65.3kg (144lb)
Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.48 cubic feet)
1540mm x 90 x 125 (60.6x 3.5 x 4.9″)
Nett Weight 5.7kg (12.6lb)
Gross Weight 6.7kg (14.8lb)
Cubic Metres 0.017 (0.6 cubic feet)
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.