Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 06 and Aug 19. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
Supremely Versatile – Perfect for Every FacilityWhether you are a veteran, athlete or somewhere in between, the Predator is designed to target strength, endurance, intensity, agility, stability, flexibility and balance. The Predator has been constructed for high intensity, powerful workouts. Commercial-grade and CrossFit ready, this standing UBE offers heavy duty performance that can withstand even the most demanding fitness levels. The slimline footplates allow for wheelchair access and its bi-directional function offers huge advantage for rehabilitation purposes, enabling reciprocal muscle group balance and support of major joints. An eye-catching unit this UBE will quickly become a focal point of any facility, producing competitive results at an affordable price point. The Predator features FDF’s famous fluid innovation technology with 20 levels of intense fluid resistance and continuous catch on the arm pedal.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Multi-level computer on an adjustable arm
- Computer displays: time, speed, pulse, revolutions per minute (RPM), watts, level, distance and calories per hour
- Quick start feature and interval training options
- Wide foot supports maintain total stability and enable wheelchair access
- Self-levelling, comfortable, ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque
- Environmentally friendly, rust proof e-coating to complete frame
- Step on design for instant access Great for rehab patient
- Fixed crank arm design for maximum comfort and dependability
- Built to withstand heavy usage in the toughest environments – perfect for CrossFit
Compact footprint is only 134cm x 74cm (52.8 x 29″)
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1425mm x 630mm x 430mm (56.10” x 24.80” x 16.93”) = 0.39 CBM
Net Weight 36.13kgs
Gross Weight 43.75kgs
1405mm x 815mm x 245mm (55.31” x 32.09” x 9.65”) = 0.28 CBM
Net Weight 35kgs
Gross Weight 41kgs
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.