Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 18. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
The New, Unique and Technologically Advanced E-920 UBE
The E920 Medical UBE is our flagship upper body ergometer. It’s versatile nature allows for multiple use types, including wheel chair access and standing access, making it popular with both athletes and rehabilitation professionals. The E920 Medical UBE crank arms are powered by FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, meaning the resistance level can be adjusted from feather light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. Operating in both forward and reverse direction, the E920 Medical UBE is a high performing upper body ergo where multiple exercise movements apply. Designed to endure the toughest environments and high volume use, the E920 Medical UBE has a seat that can be completely removed for wheelchair access (both standard and sports specific), or rolled back to the stop position for standing access.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
- Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Angle adjustable, self-levelling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination.
- Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10″) – ideal for medical / rehab applications.
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement.
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
Compact footprint: 180 x 100cm (71×39″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
Nett Weight 107.4kg (236.8lb)
Gross Weight 125.7kg (277.1lb)
Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
1205 x 77 x 125mm (47.4 x 30.3x 4.9″)
Nett Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
Gross Weight 30kg (66.1lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.