Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 16. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use.
The commercial grade St John AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home. With its robust and durable construction, the St John AR Fluid Rower inspires confidence and challenges even the fittest of rowers and its unique Direct Drive design ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank. This full commercial model is instantly adaptable to each individual and allows the user to control and adjust the 16 levels of variable fluid resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”. With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the St John AR Fluid Rower provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience. The St John AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system. The St John AR provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded foot board with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout. The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use. Let the new St John AR Fluid Rower take you to the next level of rowing.
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.