Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 02 and Nov 15. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
Supremely Versatile – Perfect for Every Facility
The Evolution E720 Cycle XT ergometer is loved by professional fitness trainers and medical professionals. The option for recumbent, seated or standing training allows for isolation of core muscle groups and is therefore ideal for both group classes and rehabilitation applications. If you are looking for total body conditioning the E720 Cycle XT provides dual function as both a lower and upper body ergometer. Experience 20 levels of Variable Fluid Resistance, FDF’s patented technology that allows the user to move between resistance levels at the turn of a dial. The E720 Cycle XT has a counter balanced main arm that rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment for both standing and seated movements. This rowing ergometer is supremely versatile and perfect for every facility.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation.
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer.
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
Compact footprint – 121 x 95cm (48×37″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- 1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
- Nett Weight 101.4kg (233.5lb)
- Gross Weight 120.8kg (266.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.