Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 23. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
The Kingston Challenge AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home. With its sleek red-toned appearance and durable construction, the Kingston Challenge AR Fluid Rower has the capability to allow the rower to control and adjust the resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”. With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the Kingston Challenge AR Fluid Rower provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience. The Kingston Challenge AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system. The Kingston Challenge AR provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded footboard with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout. The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use. Let the new Kingston Challenge AR Fluid Rower take you to the next level of rowing.
- Adjustable Resistance, from “feather light” to “Olympic sprint” at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel/impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Ergonomic handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Computer USB Connection: Record workout sessions, connect with online racing, and access web based logging and ranking system.
- Smooth action seat that shapes to the user with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Advanced Heel Cradle for fast adjustment, secure heel capture and allows for variable foot placement.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum with low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Length: 2022mm (79.6”), Width: 521mm (20.5”), Height: 572mm (22.5”).
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.