Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 18 and Dec 31. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
Residential and Light Commercial Use.
The introduction of the light commercial grade Newport Club Fluid Rower is perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. The water resistant design, meditative motion and integrity of construction set it apart from other inferior water rowers. With new features and innovative improvements, the Newport Club Fluid Rower has an impressive impeller system – increasing water resistance by 15%. And the enhanced precision-aligned upper tank shell allows for easy store away with no concern of leakage, even with an overfilled tank.
First Degree Fitness has outdone itself with the Newport Club Fluid Rower. From its incredible visual appearance to its profound quality of performance, the Newport Club Fluid Rower’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance will keep users challenged and enthralled. The Newport Club Fluid Rower features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output, an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, easily adjustable wide foot straps to prevent foot slippage during motion, and an angled ergonomically designed handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
- 4 levels of Fluid Force to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action.
- Textured finish to prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic handle to minimise strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium.
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Compact footprint 2070mm (81”) x 520mm (20”) and vertical storage options 580 (23”) x 520 (20”).
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
- Max User Weight: 150 kg (330 lb.)
Dimensions (L x W x H)*:
Assembled: 213.4 cm x 50.8 cm x 55.9 cm (84 in. x 20 in. x 22 in.)
Weight: 38.6 kg (85 lb.)
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.