Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 24. (USA)
Shipping details: Products ship directly from the manufacturer. Free shipping offered at checkout.
Don’t miss a stroke with the new Vortex VX3 FA Indoor Rower with patented Fluid Assist?. The closest experience you can get to on-water rowing, this Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower design has been inspired by the form and movement of professional rowers to achieve optimal rowing simulation.
The Vortex VX-3 FA indoor rowing machine boasts an industry-first wireless smart handle for instant resistance level change and FDF’s registered Fluid Assist? motorized resistance control.
Once you’ve experienced the Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower’s instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke, our fluid innovation will challenge your perception of just how real indoor rowing can feel. Pick up the pace at the press of a button and our wireless smart handle will instantaneously emulate the same resistance you’d feel on the water.
Bundling all your favorite features from the best selling VX-3, together with an industry-first smart handle and Fluid Assist .
The VX-3 Fluid Assist® adjusts Fluid Resistance levels via wireless controls built into the handle. POS (+) and NEG (-) buttons automatically control the motor built into the tank. Increase your workload at the press of a button and experience the same natural resistance you’d feel while rowing on water. The Vortex VX-3 Fluid Assist® is the perfect rower for high-end fitness centers, group training rower classes, HIIT sessions or the rowing enthusiast who never wants to miss a stroke.
The instant catch and consistent resistance of stroke with FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology will trick your senses into thinking you are propelling a boat through water.Fluid Assist?
- Motor controlled resistance level
- Wireless change level with Smart Handle or IPM
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Resistance control buttons for wireless level change
- Deluxe ergonomic design
- Easy to remove protective cover for battery change
- Quick belt release mechanism for easy belt or handle replacement
- Blue poly carbonate VFR tank
- 20 levels of patented variable Fluid Resistance to sustain any challenge
- Built-in Direct Drive System
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- Sensor support
- Fluid Assist® motorized resistance control with easy ‘power-on' function
- USB support
- Displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Includes quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 workouts
- Includes Heart Rate receiver and compatibility with most HR belts
- Height adjustable with advanced heel cradle to support quick release and instant adjustment
- Positioned at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit
- Optional back support
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to accommodate the tallest of users
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision
- Single 6V external PSU
- Socket at base of tank support leg
- Easy connect and power-on procedure
- Stands on end for compact storage
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs). Length: 190cm (74.8"), width: 80cm (31.5"), height: 85cm (33.5")
- 835mm x 720 x 77.5 (32.9 x 28.3 x 30.5")
- Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.49 cu.ft)
- 1565mm x 135 x 190 (61.6 x 5.3 x 7.5")
- Cubic Metres 0.04 (1.44cu.ft)
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds: All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.